Professional Diploma Course in MEP
Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) Course
This advanced course provides students insight into the Designing, Drafting, installation and servicing of Plumbing systems. MEP Design , Drafting , Site Execution , Plumbing , Fire Fighting , Electrical Engineering
Plumbing System Fundamental, Plumbing Codes & Standard ,Design of Cold & Potable Water Systems ,Design of Hot Water Plumbing System ,Checking Vendor Data, Drafting of Plumbing Systems, . Codes & Standards of Fire Protection NFPA Codes Water based Fire Protection system Fire Sprinkler System in fire fighting Commissioning evaluation.
Plumbing and Fire Fighting Course
• Plumbing System Fundamentals
• Introduction to Plumbing System•
• Plumbing Codes & Standards•
• Plumbing Fixtures Bathroom & Toilet Fixtures , Kitchen Fixtures ,general fixtures
• Piping Systems in plumbing & fire fighting
• Pipe Fittings in plumbing & fire fighting
• Valves in plumbing & fire fighting
• Piping / Plumbing Isometrics
• Piping Supports types, Selection & spans
• Portable Pump Sizing in plumbing & fire fighting
• Parts of Drainage System in plumbing & freighting
• Drainage Fittings in plumbing
• Types of Vent Pipes in plumbing & fire fighting
• Fire Protection Systems in plumbing & fire fighting
• Codes & Standards of Fire Protection NFPA Codes
• Water based Fire Protection system• – Building occupancy Classification
• Design of Cold & Potable Water Systems in plumbing
• Design of Hot Water Plumbing System in plumbing
• Design & Layout of Drainage System in plumbing
• Estimation of minimum number of Plumbing Fixtures for facilities (Residential, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, Offices etc)
• Estimation of Water Demand (Hot & Cold Water) using R.B Hunter
• Curves For Residential & Non- Residential applications in plumbing & fire fighting
• Fire Sprinkler System in fire fighting
• System Design in plumbing & fire fighting
• Preparation of Sprinkler layout / Sprinkler Riser Drawings in plumbing & firefighting.
• Water supply connection to Wet pipe sprinkler system in plumbing & firefighting
1. Checking Vendor Data in plumbing & firefighting
2. Drafting of Plumbing Systems.
3. Abbreviations & Symbols used in plumbing & firefighting
4. Raw/Grey overhead & underground tank sizing with pump selection
5. Commissioning evaluation of PLUMBING & FIREFIGHTING system
6. Test Operation on commissioning in plumbing & firefighting
7. Monitoring Parameters, Performance test for PLUMBING & FIREFIGHTING Engineering.
i. Arrangement of Dry & Wet riser in plumbing & firefightingIV. PLUMBING & FIREFIGHTING engineering Software’s
1. Shopping Mall – PLUMBING & FIREFIGHTING engineering Design
2. Residential – PLUMBING & FIREFIGHTING engineering Design
3. Hotel – PLUMBING & FIREFIGHTING engineering Design
4. Office – PLUMBING & FIREFIGHTING engineering DesignIV.
The course is designed in such a way that participants not only get design knowledge but also the execution and planning concepts. Moreover it covers MEP Design, MEP Planning, MEP Site execution and Maintenance concepts as well. During the 12-week course, students will learn a number of advanced skills such as designing and implementing of MEP systems using software’s like HAP, Duct Sizer, Pipe Size and manual calculations, and the use of psychometric processes.
Career scope and Jobs in HVAC/MEP:
And Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing, And or MEP for short, is a branch of engineering that focuses on the disciplines required to construct safe, functional structures for human use and occupation. The electrical aspect concentrates on supplying power to all outlets and appliances, while the mechanical aspect concentrates on heating, cooling, and ventilation. Water delivery and waste water drainage are the main components of the plumbing aspect.
The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS 2021) projects that openings for HVAC technicians will grow 5 percent nationally between 2020 and 2030, which is just slightly slower than the average for all occupations (8 percent). This growth is due to a bustling construction industry that requires the skills of HVAC technicians and contractors in building new homes.
Ans: Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Graduates are eligible in MEP industry.
Ans: Since 2021 we are providing Guaranteed Placement for MEP Course.
Ans: There is no age limit for the course.
Ans: Yes, we do provide site visits for understanding of HVAC Site execution and Maintenance concepts.
Ans: Yes, we are into MEP industry since 2014 providing consulting service to various IT, Pharma and industrial projects….. During course students can work as a trainee with us.
Ans: Maximum 8 students in a Batch.